Best game

i still think sc2

I think you should edit the lines in your sig, and stop constantly posting threads in the Social Lounge if you have nothing to say in other ones. No offense, but I think it is a tad too much.

Oh, and starcraft 2 looks OK, not that great.

Edit: Go to user CP--> edit signature.

Rudster, he could have easily put starcraft in his old thread.

Also, I do not get all the hype with Starcraft, it isn't even that great. Games like CSS beat it anyday in my bood.

CSS is fun, but I think that you should play Condition Zero. Theres DW, XXL, and Soon [NLW] will e up and running. I just like source for the graphics.

Rudster, he could have easily put starcraft in his old thread.

Also, I do not get all the hype with Starcraft, it isn't even that great. Games like CSS beat it anyday in my bood.

Depends what genre of games you like really. In the world of RTS, Starcraft is one of the best. Starcraft and it's expansion pack Brood Wars have sold over 9 million copies, making it the second best selling computer game in history (behind The Sims). About one third of that or 3.5 million have been sold in South Korea alone. Yeah, now you know why Koreans kick ass in Starcraft. It's almost 10 years old and it's still one of the most popular games ever.

I thought it was alright. I liked Command & Conquer more. Militaristic RTS games are more for me, but I still remember the good 'ol days with Starcraft and Warcraft II. :)

Back
Top Bottom