Wii-hab

CoD 3 for Wii sucked I think. It wasn't a bad game, but the controls were terrible.

Wii is fun to a point. It gets old very quickly if you own it, which is why I never bought one. Out probably 10 of my friends who have one, 9 no longer play unless people are over.

CoD 3 for Wii sucked I think. It wasn't a bad game, but the controls were terrible.

Wii is fun to a point. It gets old very quickly if you own it, which is why I never bought one. Out probably 10 of my friends who have one, 9 no longer play unless people are over.

Its not that bad, I was surprised at the graphics, Nintendo usually isn't really very graphically advanced I guess you could say lol? Compared to Sony and Microsoft.

Sony is the best(Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3). But ever since the Wii came out i have seen more money going to Nintendo then Sony. But Sony is a all around electronical system. Nintendo is just gameing. So its obvious that Sony is a bigger name. Thats why they have better graphics then Nintendo. Sony has Proffesionals working for them. Nintendo does too, but compared to Sonys` engineers there noobs. But i like Sony(Playstaion 1, Playstation 2, and PLaystation 3) better then the Nintendo Wii. Exept the Nintendo Wii offers better exersize. But i can live.

CoD3 is hard. I can't keep my arm steady enough to aim well after like 10 minutes of play.

Sony is the best(Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3). But ever since the Wii came out i have seen more money going to Nintendo then Sony. But Sony is a all around electronical system. Nintendo is just gameing. So its obvious that Sony is a bigger name. Thats why they have better graphics then Nintendo. Sony has Proffesionals working for them. Nintendo does too, but compared to Sonys` engineers there noobs. But i like Sony(Playstaion 1, Playstation 2, and PLaystation 3) better then the Nintendo Wii. Exept the Nintendo Wii offers better exersize. But i can live.

Nintendo is a huge company they have the capacity to out do th eps3 by a long shot, but they didn't want to, they concentrated on a system that was mroe interactive with the motion control, and that wasn't outrageously priced.

Nintendo is a huge company they have the capacity to out do th eps3 by a long shot, but they didn't want to, they concentrated on a system that was mroe interactive with the motion control, and that wasn't outrageously priced.

I think the wii is far better then the PS3. The sales figures show that people don't want to spend 600 dollars on a gamesystem and that graphics aren't everything. I think that the 360 is the best overall for graphics, cost and gameplay. The wii is best in terms of gameplay and overall fun! The PS3 is just best in terms of graphics. I can't see spending 600 bucks on one, maybe 400 but definitely not 600.

Back
Top Bottom