YES!! Finally!

Would you stop making useless posts?

That would be nice. At his rate of posting, It'll be about 8 days before he hits 1K.:rolleyes:

Back on topic: Congrats compman on becoming a guru! It seems like it takes forever to get to 1000 posts.

How is that post any different from any of us saying Congrats, or Well Done? Good job is a sign of congratulation.

Or has he made other stupid posts?

ok, I get the point i used to put useless porst. But know I am acually putting post that are good. But thatnks for telling me anyway.

lol...virtually punch me? lol

NO! we take your computer and give to a bum who trades it for a hamburger :)

yeah well done , i got this many to the right in under a year but then i am known to post whore
and about how many ppl you have helped i am sure it will be many , i sometimes wonder how many ppl i have helped but i dont realy count . can anyone say tbh

lol im sort of a post whore but my posts are helpful. usually anyways. the other day i hit 100 posts in a single day..like 20 of them were on thelis' dual boot problem...anyways the point is you can get a lot of posts quickly without spamming

HAha, I remember that dual boot thread. I had 25 and you had 24... Good times.. good times.

^Above was an exaple of a useless post.

Congrats!

About your two posts, that, you could have done them by going at the Gallery and opinionated on someone's stuff.

Back
Top Bottom