I am not a happy person right now!

does that mean i can have the 1gb OCZ lol :p.......please.......please.......please...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................betcha thought i was going to say please....crap i did

does that mean i can have the 1gb OCZ lol :p.......please.......please.......please...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................betcha thought i was going to say please....crap i did

Sry after I RMA the OCZ it will be either going in another build or put in a box for future diagonstics if problems come up with this one.

Sry after I RMA the OCZ it will be either going in another build or put in a box for future diagonstics if problems come up with this one.

i was just messing with ya no way would i give a a 256MB ddr2 stick :D but im dirt poor lol not really but for computers yes

Back
Top Bottom