Wii-hab

yeah its a better version of gaming, only only it is interactive. whoever created it should have millions in his pocket.

yeah at least the Wii is somewhat physical. you actually have to stand sometimes while playing just to get the motion right. im still going to stick with my computer and xbox though. dont want the shell out that kind of cash for something that is just as good as my computer just you get to move.

To be honest, I haven't picked up my Wii-mote in about 3 months. I've been pretty busy, and I'm waiting patiently for Super Mario Galaxy and Boogie to be released. Those look great.

I acually played wii this past weekend with my brother, its pretty fun it fets you more into the game. not sitting on the couch or on your bed being lazy.

yeah its a better version of gaming, only only it is interactive. whoever created it should have millions in his pocket.

Nintendo made it and they do have millions of dollars from it.

As for the wii, I think its awesome normally I can't play shooter games on consoles because I suck when controlling with the two little joysticks. I just got COD 3 for the Wii and I love it! You look around with the remote so its easier.

imagine GOW with the Wii that would be SICK! not to mention on of the funniest games ever made even funner :D

I want to buy a bluetooth adapter for my computer so I can use the Wii remote to play games on the computer lol

alot of gaming is used in a variety of applications from theropy to military use..yeah, the Wii is gaining attention for itself.

Back
Top Bottom