need help ASAP

IPhacker

Solid State Member
ok i was messin around on DOS doin this net user stuff...and now i tried to log onto my name and it says my password is incorrect...but when i clicked on another account to try to do it all over again for my other name...it says access denied...so i dont kno what to do...and when i put in the wrong password like three times my computer freezes...please help me

Well, you might of forgoten your password. But if you have a disk cleaner it will probably wipe out saved passwords. I dont know, this never happened to me before. Try to find a way to find a way to recover a lost password. if you have recoveryquestions set then you should be fine.

i kno i didnt forget my password and i dont have the lil question mark beside my password to try and recover it if thats what ur talkin about

What OS are you running? That is good to know, or is this not at the log on screen?

No, i was talking about, when u lose a password there is usually recovery questions to get it back.

Well have you checked the obvious like CAPS LOCK on etc? They're all case sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom