computer help!!!!!!!

yea i can kinda build my own. i learned from my cousin compman

^ lol he can't build his own.

lol OWNED! Sorry, couldn't resist :cool:.

If you are looking for upgrades and are not sure what to do, have Compman look at your computer if he hasn't already. He has proven himself when it comes to knowledge about what to upgrade, and how far to upgrade it.

Oh, Compman, I do need to ask you to shorten your sig. Max is five lines, and I'm counting 7.

lol OWNED! Sorry, couldn't resist :cool:.

If you are looking for upgrades and are not sure what to do, have Compman look at your computer if he hasn't already. He has proven himself when it comes to knowledge about what to upgrade, and how far to upgrade it.

Oh, Compman, I do need to ask you to shorten your sig. Max is five lines, and I'm counting 7.

lol.

But, yea I looked at it and told him what to get. So we should be good on that.

He only has 512mb of ram, so I'm gunna bump him up to 2gig DDR2800, and a 7600gt.

Then he should be set for a while, then eventually upgrade the cpu, If the mobo can support C2D.

How old is his computer? I can't find too much about it on the net, but Age might help me pick out C2D compatibility.

Bought before or after August of last year?

Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I just want to be 100% sure before I tell you anything.

Back
Top Bottom