Weird Dream

Would exercises stop dreams like that? Well at any rate exercising is a life :D

Oh, nice sig Thelis

Yeah exercises would stop dreams, seeing as how after doing a lot of working out, I usually just fall asleep right away without dreams.

About the sig, yeah I am making fun of that myspace one that is around here somewhere.

haha, Yep dreams like that means you are addicted to CF....it's ok alot of members are.

And yes, you need to get out more too.. :p

lol i agree with mr mixx, dreams like that show how CF can be addictive...a metaphorical internet "crack" you might say. but yeah go outside and smell the flowers, read a book, or chase the neighbor kids out of your yard!

you don't want to develop a programmers tan now do you?

Programmers tan... Is that like Farmers tan, but only on your face, and instead of a tan you get radiation?

I read books, I read 872 pages yesterday (the whole Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book)!

Programmers tan... Is that like Farmers tan, but only on your face, and instead of a tan you get radiation?

I read books, I read 872 pages yesterday (the whole Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix book)!

Programmers Tan

haha and i was just kidding with you about getting out more, just some friendly joshing;) but wow 872 pages is alot to read in a day..

Oh you mean that tan that Wall Street financial bankers have? I know cause my bro has one...

Back
Top Bottom