Which one?

Vargo

Solid State Member
Hi guys didnt really know where to put this and looking for some advice asap.

I've decided i want one of these two hd ready tvs to use as a monitor and tv for my new rig and for my ps3 just wanted to know opionions and any info i might have missed myself. 2 tvs are:

19" Samsung SM940MW LCD TV / Monitor Widescreen HD ready 8ms 700:1 (Grade A refurbished as new with full 3 year Samsung warranty)

and

20" AOC LCD TV N20W451T HD Ready Widescreen 8ms HDMI Black (2yr Collect and Return Warranty)

Myself I seem to prefer the 2nd one, just seems to sound better by some of the details of info i have found about this tv at other sites. I dont really care about the cosmetics of it as long as the screen itself displays a fairly good image. Obviously im not looking for the worlds best at that price since my budget for a new hd tv is £250 max...anyways id like to hear some input please if possible cheers :D

idk, I like the first one.

I personally think the 1st one looks better and has a better resolution but my only concern is the brightness and contrast seems rubbish when compared to the 2nd one.

So when playing a ps3 in hd mode im obv going to want vivid colours etc and im not sure the 1st one can provide that.

^ What are you talking about.

I like the first one.

Better resolution, and I have a Samsung and you can't beat em. Nothing ever went wrong w. mine. I love it.

o, looks like i said the wrong one. the first one some modifications are better and the rewsolution is better.

Not that want to sound stupid or anything but can someone explain to me in detailed lamen (or however you spell that word) why the 1st one is better.

I know the resolution is slightly better and others will say because its a named brand but apprently AOC is quite a good company in the U.S.

I'm also trying to think compatability since I want to be able to play ps3 in HD and also have a good pc monitor. :D

EDIT: Also the resolution doesn't seem to be different, just for the 2nd one they've kept it x768 because of the widescreen im guessing. The general cosmetics and brand have no issue with me so i just want peoples opinions by the specs. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom