Weird Dream

Thelis

Golden Master
Wow, I just woke up, but I had this weird dream.

I dreamt that I logged on to CF, and right away got a blank screen error, and then an error message popped up and said: 'Cannot access database error screen because of the blank screen'. So I decided to do something, and I sort of... jumped in the screen, but then I was hungry so I went to yahoo to search for food, but I was already inside the computer, so I had to walk all the way to the searchbar, and when I got there I decided to check on CF, so I came back and the banner at the top was going up in flames. And I thought that it was a new design, so I went to post a thread about how good of a design it was, but I couldn't get into social lounge, and the only forum I could get into was Networking, so I go in there, but I can't post the message, so I keep on clicking POST, and then like 15 threads show up, and I get Permanent Banned...

Do you guys think that dream means something?

yep you have finally gone completely crazy about CF :p jk with you man

LOL joxley you have more posts per day than him...lol thats funny

Well, I am only online around 5-6 hours a day, and I am not TOO obsessed with CF...

Maybe I am a Seer and am making a prophecy.

lol how random. i never have dreams about computers, well sometimes day dreams :p

I thought I replied to this...weird. Maybe it's the server again.

Anyway, GO OUTSIDE! Get a tan, read a book, go for a jog, take a swim, go for a bike ride, do some yardwork, play some sports (basketball, football, baseball, volleyball, golf etc).

Back
Top Bottom