What the????????

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Im buying this lappy in the summer,
LAPPY
I was in the understanding all laptop memory is SODIMM,

When i buy my ^^ new lappy ^^ im going to upgrade the RAM, but on the site it doesnt say that the memory is actually SODIMM so when i purchase my offer memory modules, do i buy SODIMM DDR RAM or just DDR RAM???

Pls get back to me, and also feel free to leave any feedback on the lappy,

Thanks,
:) Tom:)

Re: What the hell????????

Yeah the fact that it is sodimm does not matter. What does is if it is ddr1 or ddr2.

Yeah, all Laptops that I have seen use SO-DIMMs, so if ti doesn't list it, it doesn't matter.

That laptop should be using SO-DIMM DDR2.

[edit] Had to change title of thread, didn't like one of the words.

We sell that model at work, and it's DDR2. Unless that one is a weird variation, which is always a possiblity.

Ahh... ok good to know.

By the way, what is up with the servers? I have seen a lot of people double post, and I have double posted a couple of times too.

I'm not sure what's up, I've just been merging mine when it double posts it :)

Lol this one double posted.

I know, it's like you see it loading, but you still wanna click POST again... ahhh!

Im buying this lappy in the summer,
LAPPY
I was in the understanding all laptop memory is SODIMM,

When i buy my ^^ new lappy ^^ im going to upgrade the RAM, but on the site it doesnt say that the memory is actually SODIMM so when i purchase my offer memory modules, do i buy SODIMM DDR RAM or just DDR RAM???

Pls get back to me, and also feel free to leave any feedback on the lappy,

Thanks,
:) Tom:)
I see that a mod had to change your title, & I thank him, don't do this again, we don't tolerate that kind of language here on CF.

Back
Top Bottom