tacky

I personally do not think that it is such a huge deal. I mean sure they look incomplete, but who clicks there anyways.

One thing though, how come CF isn't listed on New Egg's forums listing?
true, but still .... having an incomplete website just sucks imo :p

Oh because one day you are going to log on and go: Hmm... I definitely need a new Sound Card. Let's see what the advertisement links in CF say?

I mean I get that you want this site to be all perfect, but David has other things to worry about than incomplete links.

well why doesnt he remove them then. i think they should be removed or the pages sorted. i understand hes busy but thats no excuse when removing the links above takes a matter of seconds

this is a test post. as i cant see my last post and le google gurus post either, although on the homepage it clearly says he posted :confused:

this is a test post. as i cant see my last post and le google gurus post either, although on the homepage it clearly says he posted :confused:

edit: this forums fcuked. i see the other posts now but this one is double posted :(

edit: this forums fcuked. i see the other posts now but this one is double posted :(

That is why I double posted as well. I am not liking this, as well as the frequent DB errors, the speeds are going downhill, and posts are not showing.

Back
Top Bottom