How White and Nerdy Are You?

22.jpg

22%!!

Reported post; this shouldn't be closed, I was amazed it was, it was open an hour ago, David just got in under the wire!, who closed it & why??:confused: , it's perfectly innocuous, anyway it's open again guys!!
Oops I I just found a link & removed it, probably the reason, now I can safely leave it open,

yea and another thread like this was closed. i mean why? its just as spammy as the rest of the threads

Reported post; this shouldn't be closed, I was amazed it was, it was open an hour ago, David just got in under the wire!, who closed it & why??:confused: , it's perfectly innocuous, anyway it's open again guys!!
Oops I I just found a link & removed it, probably the reason, now I can safely leave it open,
this might answer your question
-spam locked-

Any questions.... Pm me

and yeah i was just about to add something in here ,

i am 12% white and nerdy BTW

this might answer your question
-spam locked-

Any questions.... Pm me

and yeah i was just about to add something in here ,

i am 12% white and nerdy BTW

Back
Top Bottom