Random Ass kid < my car

Oh I know.

If it goes down, i'm going to have my way, and have fun doing it.

I'm not in Karate anymore either, and I never got my Ho off. I am still a Sho Dan Ho, so I was never actually registered as a black belt, even though I still earned it.

Edit;
but still just being in karate is enough to get your ass sued.

but still just being in karate is enough to get your ass sued.

Yeah, you can say that again, but for any Martial Art. That's why when I got in the second fight (the one I mentioned above) I didn't throw a punch. I learned from the first one. Thankfully there was a video carmera in that school room that caught him hitting me four times before I reacted and hit him once. (I was trying to do the right thing and run away). I ended up with bruises and welts, he has a broken ankle :) His mom wanted to sue me for medical bills, but when running away from him didn't work...

No cameras where this will be trust me ;)

I hope it doesnt happen though.

I really dont want to fight, as much as I seem I want to, I really dont.

Yeah, as good as it feels to vent all the anger onto the person causing it, it's not worth it in the end.

I don't mean to hijack your thread man... But I got one for you...

I was involved in a street fight a few weeks back...

Me, my brother and a mate were at a club and we were talking to these guys (5 or 6) outside when it had closed and they asked where we're from. We told them and they obviouslty didn't like that so they started being pricks. We walked away and told them to get lost.

Anyway we were walking back home (there were no taxis) and they were following us and talking shit again. We eventually turned around and asked them wtf their problem was? Ended up people shoving and shit, my brother and I got thrown to the ground a couple of times (we're small, I guess that's why we became the main targets). I shoved one guy and sort of stood there for a sec so he decided to crack me in the nose. I fell, got back up, got another cheap shot in the lip, got back up, holding my nose.

It eventually broke up after that. Needless to say, I got owned. I didn't exactly expected that anyone was going to do that. I'll remember to throw the first punch next time. In a way though, I'm glad my brother or mate didn't fight back when I got drilled, if they did we all would of endud up sore and bruised.

Turns out my nose was broken, I got it realigned the other day. It's still a little sore though, and sometimes hard to breathe through.

As for your problem... I don't know really how to help... you can't touch the guy cause' you'll be the one that gets in the shit more because of it. Maybe try *acting* like a real psycho and cracking a bottle or something and telling him that if he wants a go to go... You never know, he may get real scared and never annoy you again. And you wont get in trouble cause' you didn't actually touch him. lol. I hate guys like that though.

I agree with the above ^ .Act like a total psycho. That normally works.

From my opinion, this is why I always carry a weapon. For me, it's a butterfly knife. Not that would probably ever need to use it, but it's good for threatening them. Since you know karate, break his arm or something. I think that would get the message through. Seriously, you could kill them and get away with it(if witnesses are around). That doesn't mean to do it though.

if he does anything, the best thing to do would be to twist his arm, and hyper extend his shoulder, epically his right hand, becuase then he is weaponless (fists are weapons), and in pain, which would basically halt him right there.

Well if you do fight, as someone else said, always throw the first punch / make the first move.

Basically, the best way to do it is just grab him, put him up against a wall or something, and be like "Touch my car again motherf*cker, I swear to God I'll rip you apart."

That's usually how I solve fights, lol. Helps if you're bigger than the guy too.

No I cant be the first one to throw the punch.

and no threats because something will happen to my car out of spite.

Back
Top Bottom