free AVG 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you don't know what your talking about. Seriously, here is the direct link that proves you wrong
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,130873-page,1/article.html#
Now lets look at NOD32 Detection rate,
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,1...have been a member of [url]WWW.ANTIONLINE.COM SINCE 2001 I only have 568 posts in 6 years.

So you welcoming so called "pinheads, like me here" ( and yes I've seen your little reply before you or the mods modified it) maybe you shouldnt write checks your @$$ cant cash ;)

Cheers homeboy, 0x0161
This post has been reported, now, whether you are right or not, do not flame, he called you a pinhead, & you've retaliated, leave it at that!!
The rules state "Condemnation of members will not be tolerated, there is no reason to make statements about a member simply because you don't agree with their opinions", I know the two of you are guilty of this, but it was your post that was reported, so you are warned!
diablo.gif

Brookfield that reply was on June 22nd, 2007, @ 03:41 PM (4 days ago for the record)

And FOR YOUR INFORMATION BROOKFIELD *THE ONLY REASON* IT WAS JUST REPORTED NOW was because I disagreed with what a fellow member wrote to me personally --->(neodude)<---- it's as simple as that.

Funny coincidence, don't you think? ;) As soon I disagree with one of the members here about the "thread at hand," 22 minutes later my other reply suddenly gets *reported,* 4 days later, after its been posted.

If it was so offensive and bad and all this other crap then THEY would have reported it sooner (NOT 4 DAYS LATER) ONLY reason he reported it was to be vindictive and spiteful! If anything, OTHER PEOPLE are abusing the system on the forum. ;)

This post has been reported, now, whether you are right or not, do not flame, he called you a pinhead, & you've retaliated, leave it at that!!

I did! Maybe you should take your own advice. Seriously, isnt that the pot calling the kettel black? Just for the record, It's been over for four days now. IM not carrying it on YOU ARE!!! The person I had a "DISAGREEMENT" with NOT A FIGHT we both settled it, it's been resolved and we both apologized to one another and were k00l. Case closed.

Your a MODERATOR you're suppose to set an example for the rest of the members here right? STOP BEING THE INSTIGATOR. If I was admin of this site I would strip you of your moderator status for doing that crap. IMO you don't deserve it and other people here do. (im not saying me BTW)

I know the two of you are guilty of this, but it was your post that was reported, so you are warned!

Again, THE ONLY REASON MY REPLY WAS REPORTED (4 DAYS LATER AFTER IT WAS ORIGNIALLY POSTED)AND NOT HOMEBOYS IS OUT OF PURE HATRED!! I don't want ANY more animosity or hostility between us OR ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. You warned me, you got your message across CASE CLOSED. IM done with this thread and moving on. I don't want to SEEM LIKE an A-HOLE to you or anyone else but damn state your opinion on this forum and get attacked if not, reprimanded for stating your opinion.

Cheers, 0x0161

Brookfield that reply was on June 22nd, 2007, @ 03:41 PM (4 days ago for the record)

And FOR YOUR INFORMATION BROOKFIELD *THE ONLY REASON* IT WAS JUST REPORTED NOW was because I disagreed with what a fellow member wrote to me personally --->(neodude)<---- it's as simple as that.

Funny coincidence, don't you think? ;) As soon I disagree with one of the members here about the "thread at hand," 22 minutes later my other reply suddenly gets *reported,* 4 days later, after its been posted.

If it was so offensive and bad and all this other crap then THEY would have reported it sooner (NOT 4 DAYS LATER) ONLY reason he reported it was to be vindictive and spiteful! If anything, OTHER PEOPLE are abusing the system on the forum. ;)

I did! Maybe you should take your own advice. Seriously, isnt that the pot calling the kettel black? Just for the record, It's been over for four days now. IM not carrying it on YOU ARE!!! The person I had a "DISAGREEMENT" with NOT A FIGHT we both settled it, it's been resolved and we both apologized to one another and were k00l. Case closed.

Your a MODERATOR you're suppose to set an example for the rest of the members here right? STOP BEING THE INSTIGATOR. If I was admin of this site I would strip you of your moderator status for doing that crap. IMO you don't deserve it and other people here do. (im not saying me BTW)

Again, THE ONLY REASON MY REPLY WAS REPORTED (4 DAYS LATER AFTER IT WAS ORIGNIALLY POSTED)AND NOT HOMEBOYS IS OUT OF PURE HATRED!! I don't want ANY more animosity or hostility between us OR ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. You warned me, you got your message across CASE CLOSED. IM done with this thread and moving on. I don't want to SEEM LIKE an A-HOLE to you or anyone else but damn state your opinion on this forum and get attacked if not, reprimanded for stating your opinion.

Cheers, 0x0161
Now you're flaming me, and reprimanding me, that's priceless, neodude is or was good at winding members up & had been doing so for some time' you're not his first "victim"
This is strike two, one more & you're PB'd.

God. I hate when things like this happen. Locked.

0x0161 if you could send me a PM, I want to talk to you. Nothing bad I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom