What OS do you use currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start.

I first used Win Xp Pro.

I will openly admit, I acquired a crack for Vista, and I tried to install Home Premium.

Well, that worked for 30 days, and I got it registered with MS, but I didnt get it activated. Although all my friends who I gave the crack too, it worked no problem. I tried it and formatted 4 times.

So I went back to Win Xp; but home this time.

I had used Vista for months, I had a ligit copy. However, while it looked pretty it was utter garbage. I've never been more frustrated with a system. My laptop was definately capable of running it having a Core2 Duo and 2 gigs of ram, but I just couldn't stand it. So I'm back to XP Professional.

XP HOME for me, I used to use a pirate copy of Pro but then MS brought out WGA so I went and bought Home and like it better than Pro, very easy to use, abit prone to viruses so a good av/firewall needed. very compatible with all my hardware, printers,scanner and camera and I don't seem to have any problems with drivers so I'm quite contempt,also it works mint with Norton Ghost.
I have tried Vista Ultimate and Home Premium but they are not for me yet till I upgrade my computer plus there are no drivers available from Epsom for my scanner.
Arrizx pm me about Vista I might be able to help you.

XP Pro (Genuine OEM) that I got with my Dell Laptop.

I also had Vista Home Premium 64 bit installed and activated - from a torrent (ISO of 32 and 64 Vista all in one). But the security apps I normally use don't work on 64 bit Vista so I stopped using it. Plus I can't get my printer working, and some games. I'll switch to Vista for good once everything is compatible. Seems to run faster than XP though.

vista. XP is good and all, but it crashed a lot. I'm fine with vista, haven't had a single problem yet.

I use Vista.
I like it, I don't know why everybody trashing it all the time. I never had a problem with it. That makes me wonder what are people doing to their computer that it crashes all the time ? Illegal downloading ..:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom