Random Ass kid < my car

Half Evil

Golden Master
Alrighty...

Well last night, my girlfriend and I went to the 9o'clock showing of Knocked Up.

This random ass kid, and is other two friends throw some shit ass sign they pulled off Cheveron and like 11 at night. They lie and say they threw it at some Denali or whatever.

But they throw it at my car. Ok I'm pissed. I pull around, and have a little chit chat with them. One is high, one drunk, and the one normal one stays in the back. I ask what their problem with me is, and the drunk one there is no problem, and nothing with the other one. Though the one is high off probably like Vicadin (sp) or something, but anyways, i ask him what his problem is and stuff. He is all like "Dogg I don't even know you". I ask again "I don't know, maybe I do". Then he said "Get on, you're wastin your gas". So I walk to my car, and he glares at me.

Now today, he wants to fight me.

WTF? I did nothing. He throws something at me, lies about it, and now i'm at fault.

So he and his little posse act all bad on the dock. I take a stop closer to him and he throws his hat (what a BAMF!!) and rolls his shoulders, and flicks his lighter, lmao.

Anyways, he does his thing, tells me where to fight him. Mind you I aim with my girlfriend again, so I am being as cool as I possibly can be. So I tell him I wont be there, and wont fight, and I walk away. (good of me, right?). Anyways, we walk away and they follow us. We turn, and they go into the parking lot looking for my poor EP.

Later, with out his friends, he comes back, walks thru the park, and wont even look at me. Not even a glance. Funny stuff!

This is the kinda kid that will ruin your shit, talk shit, but wont do anything to you personally.

So... If he touches my car I still cant do anything. (I'm a black belt with 6 years martial arts training) talk about lawsuit!.

So, if I called the cops, they get pissed and go after my car out of spite and the cops cant prove who did it, but I know and still cant touch them unless he touches me first. But yet, I know he wont.

I cant be afraid to drive my car as its my daily drive.

What do I do in the cars best interest lol

Put camera's in your car. Seriously. There are small enough web cames that can but hidden on your head-rest or something like that.

Where do you fear something happening the most? If it's at your house, you could contact the police, explain what happened and ask them to do a few extra patrols in your area for a few days.

Do any of the parking lots in your area have cameras monitoring them? There is only one in my area that I know if. If so, park where you can make sure your car is completly visible by the camera.

I know the anguish your going through wanting to fight him. You have all that experience and training and you know you can take the guy, but legally you can't.

Have a James Bond security system. Shocks those who aren't cleared to touch it. Even has tear gas dispensers. :p

Haha, so does that BAMF drive a cement truck?

Where do you fear something happening the most? If it's at your house, you could contact the police, explain what happened and ask them to do a few extra patrols in your area for a few days.

Do any of the parking lots in your area have cameras monitoring them? There is only one in my area that I know if. If so, park where you can make sure your car is completly visible by the camera.

I know the anguish your going through wanting to fight him. You have all that experience and training and you know you can take the guy, but legally you can't.

He has no idea where I live. Im a few miles out of town, and he cant drive anyways.

The only play is the park, which as no cameras. Granted there are park guys that patrol, who knows. All it would take is a nice long key mark to get back at me.

To tell you the truth, im nervous getting into a fight, but im confident i could win.

Have a James Bond security system. Shocks those who aren't cleared to touch it. Even has tear gas dispensers. :p

Haha, so does that BAMF drive a cement truck?

nope, i'm sure he rides his friend bubba though. and yes that is his name that he goes by.

i hate kids like that.. they think their call and all that when their in a group, but get them by theirselves and their total pussies. just smack them :D if they hit you, you can beat the hell outa them.. just say it was self defense..

To tell you the truth, im nervous getting into a fight, but im confident i could win.

All the nervousness goes away when instict takes over. I have gotten in a fight before. By all means I had the right to kick the guy's butt in self-defense. However, being in the same boat training wise, I decided to use my training wisely and end the fight without throwing a single punch. A nice parry, into an arm-bar does wonders while waiting for someone of power to take the attacker away.

Oh I know mark, its funny as hell.

Not even a look towards me. Ah, I love it.

Considering I stand up to him, no matter how many in his little group. There was 5 at the dock.

Screw em.

He will get what is coming to him.

Yeah , Cele, I know instinct will come into play, however I can plan out my moves in a fight before it ever happens. Ive been thinking what I will do to him since yesterday. I'm thinking of fairly violent things. I know those will happen before any self defense instinct, lol.

Its funny, because in case he pulls a knife on me, I put a 9 inch fixed blade in my car, and a 5 inch blade butterfly in my car. So I can say you pussy, mine is bigger then yours.

Also a lighter to fist up and knock him with.

I think my first move will be an elbow to the end. Coming from my right side into his left. That will daze him, I will take him to the ground, get him in the face till i break his nose, get up, kick him, and see how he is fending. Then see what his friends are up too.

I dont know if I want anything to happen with my friends or just me.

But either way, I dont think anything will happen. Just in case, that is how I would like it to go down, lol

Eh, I've learned it's more of a disgrace when you get beat in a fight when the other person didn't even throw a punch, but hell, it feels soo much better to actually hit the guy.

Back
Top Bottom