Programming Or NetWork

Ekram

Beta member
Hi Guys

i don't know where exactly to post my topic

i am going to the third year of electrical engineering
i have to choose between communication departement and the computer one

i am really loving programming but when i started my training in apache company in the IT departement i found that netwrok is also quite exciting and in facts netwrok jobs here in arab countries offer good money and have grerater reputation

i am puzzled now can i go and excel in netwroks and at the same time i can also study programming???

i hope you help me guys
and remeber i am still quite wrong --->19 Years
thanks in advance

I see no reason why you couldn't go and have a good job in networks and still pick up programming. If you have enough dedication you will be able to do it.

Are you from a country that doesn't speak English natively? If so, you do have pretty good English.

Usually networking jobs can also involve programming. The best network people write their own programs to do tasks for them. In that sense, you can do both.

Its all down to personal preference. I would prefer the networking side of things, if you love programming then go for that.

thanks for replies

so can someone be a jack of both catigories
if so what should i start learning first
and which courses should i start taking and read about it

What you should start with is entirely up to you. Go with what you like doing more.

If you are looking for good books, I have found the "For Dumbies" series real good. They explain things in a way that just about anyone can understand yet still teach you a great deal at the same time.

i just love programming and in the same way i hate networks but if i go for programming here in egypt it is going to be so hrd to get a good work

Back
Top Bottom