NVIDIA 7600GT
Kingston PC5400 2GB DDR2 SD RAM
Maxtor 200GB HDD
Hauppage WINTV HVR 1100 tv tuner
10 USB2 Ports
Liteon DVDRW/CDRW
Floppy Disk Drive

i think thats everything

What do you guys think, if theres a sticky for things liek this, just tell me, and ill move it.

Thanks

I think that's a very nice PC ;-) .. 9/10!

I was interested in your tuner card you have there as I am currently searching for one. I'm gonna go and check your's out :p

The P965 chipset is a good choice, as well as the E6600. I'm not a fan of Maxtor drives, I would recommend something like This instead. Larger cache, SATA, better brand.

Also, I wouldn't opt for the 7600 GT. For the same price get the 8600 GT or preferably the GTS for a little more. The 8600 GTS is equivalent to the 7900 GS in performance. Or if you wish to spend a couple more bucks just buy the 7900 GS.

The P965 chipset is a good choice, as well as the E6600. I'm not a fan of Maxtor drives, I would recommend something like This instead. Larger cache, SATA, better brand.

Also, I wouldn't opt for the 7600 GT. For the same price get the 8600 GT or preferably the GTS for a little more. The 8600 GTS is equivalent to the 7900 GS in performance. Or if you wish to spend a couple more bucks just buy the 7900 GS.

lol maxtor and seagate merged :p

i love it all besides the video card.but hey one of my rigs is basically like yours so oh well.

lol maxtor and seagate merged :p

Seagate bought Maxtor right? Meh, from my experiences I've had problems with Maxtor drives and never a problem with a Seagate drive. But back to the point, the Barracudas are excellent drives.

Back
Top Bottom