G15, G7 or MX Revolution

joe pic

Fully Optimized
HELP

I'm thinking about getting the Logitech G15, but I need a nice new mouse to go with it. The MX Revolution is so beautiful with great features, and looks soooooooooooooo comfortable but only has 800 DPI, and it got some pretty bad reviews on Newegg, but the positive reviews outweigh the negative...

The G7 has 2000 DPI with almost perfect 5 egg reviews on Newegg, and has great wireless signal. But the MX Revolution looks sooooooooo much nicer and is actually a few $$ less than the G7...

I love playing CSS and HL2 DM, but I don't play nearly as much as I used to, only about 5 hours a week. Will the MX Revolution really impact my gaming?

The G7 has only one thumb button, a back button for browsing, while the MX Revolution has forward and backward, and the G7 has a glossy texture to it while the MX Revolution has a nice rubbery texture which would be a lot better....

So what do you think? MX Revolution or G7??????

I say go with the MX rev. As you said, it does look better, and for me, the rubbery texture is much more comfortable than G7, at least for gaming. After a long session online, you like your hand to feel comfortable.

As the the New Egg reviews, to be frank some people there are morons. They judge things based on their price only..

yeah i'll have to agree. i'm just worried about that 800 DPI...like I said, I'm not a heavy gamer but it would be nice to get that nice headshot once in a while.

But the scroll wheel is pretty neat...

I can't decide.

idt the g7 is better then the g5...the g7 is just cordless and i for one hate cordless because you have to change batteries and crap..get the g5 its only 50 bucks if that.

idt the g7 is better then the g5...the g7 is just cordless and i for one hate cordless because you have to change batteries and crap..get the g5 its only 50 bucks if that.

same here thats wut i said, but i guess hes stuck to those mouses

get the g5 or g7, not MX rev, especially if your a gamer. the G5 not only has 2000 dpi, but it has weights which are pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom