How Many hours of sleep do u get?

I usually go to bed at 1 and get up whenever...so I really don't have the amount of time I sleep.

5-6h for me I go to bed around 2am and get up at 7:10 mon-fri. I wish i could get more, buts its them dam video games!!!!

On weekdays i try to go to bed at 11, usually in bed by 11:10 and finished some "fun" by 11:30

Wake up at 7
hahaha i suppose thats a good way to get you tired so you have a good nights sleep ;)
im glad im not the only one who is sleep deprived. ive actually been getting less and less sleep lately. well except for the weekend when i redeemed it all :D

i get like 4 hours of sleep a night unless its leg day and then i try to get 8 to fully heal because leg day is a b.

I tend to lurk around the house, watch TV, go on the computer until I'm tired and then I go to sleep. I do this because I hate WAITING to go to sleep. Once I'm asleep I can go for loooooooooooong, I LOVE my sleep :eek: I think my record is like, 15 hours of sleep. This is during summer vacation of course. During school I average about 5 hours of sleep a night :p

um, how is there squabbling??

about 5-6 max probably, im up by 6 every morning, and i dont go to bed til pretty late...

I try to get 9 hours on every night but Friday. I stay up till threeish (It's 3:16am here right now) and sleep till about 12. Ok, so maybe that's 8+ but close enough :)

The reason it's lower on Friday nights is because I stay up late, but have to get up for work by 8, so five hours is probably my average then.

Back
Top Bottom