a £2240 hard drive!! a little OTT

Fisher

Fully Optimized
i was just looking through this site trying to work out why their prices are so low on some things like their benq monitor that is about £80 cheaper than anywhere else also trying to work out why they sell £5000 SLR camera and £2000 lens to go wiht them but no memory cards or anything. looks abit dodge if you ask me. the cheapest thing they sell is about £400. anyway i came across this:

http://www.digitaltherapyuk.co.uk/index.php?cPath=48&osCsid=23e2ed1d2a991bbca88626837d246479

couldnt beleive my eyes most people i know wouldnt spend £600 on a whole computer let alone £2400 on a hard drive

Personally I think i'd keep myself away from that website....i like my card details secure, and i prefer everyday prices not err 'special' prices like from that site lol

I agree wit Vargo i would buy from a more reliable and well Know website that website looks scary.

dont worry i am staying well away from it. like i said in my first post it looks a little dodge and if something looks to good to be true then it usually is. but is that hard drive so much?

Back
Top Bottom