How much is ur GPU OCed?

o i just noticed i did that wit the NVM thing sorry :( Should have edited and i can b very absent minded about things so if the banning thing ever happens to me can there b a like 10 day ban or something (i got addicted):)
But Anyway i have got Pretty good results with fraps

On my Default settings of 250/200 i got a few less frames than my overclocked which is 275/225

So over all i saw a 5 to 7 frame per second difference.

Sooooo in the end i recommend strongly to Over clock your GPU to faster speeds

And That ATITool IS THE BEST

Edit - I was a bit concerned about one persons sig wit a bunch of the f-bombs in(fergot wat person it was)And Everyone Dont get sooo off topic when i say this but at 13 dont u know most of the words that are supposed to b inappropriate at ur age. But now that i think about it sometimes maybe even younger kids go on or sometimes u are gettting tired of hearing the curseing(*raises hand)sooo plz dont

o i just noticed i did that wit the NVM thing sorry :( Should have edited and i can b very absent minded about things so if the banning thing ever happens to me can there b a like 10 day ban or something

Don't worry, you'll get a true warning via PM if it gets out of hand. That, and I'm not a fan of banning people that actually help out here. I have other ways of controlling things that doesn't involve bans at my disposal if I need it.

ummmm that makes me kinda scared. And i just looked at ur avatar and it got my heart racing. Well i am going to keep ocing for a while and then test it and going to run 3dmark too
The other games i am going to try are:
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne
And may be these highend game than isnt so great on this rig:
Stronghold 2
Company of Heroes
My bros games that he wanted to play but just gave up on this computer so i will play em :D

Back
Top Bottom