What would u chose for speakers?

Or just 17 woofers and no satellites. You won't hear what is going on, but your neighbors will.

well i have abudget cad cost me about $7 and i have it wired o my sharp stereo system , cant remember the wattage but it has two big speakers i can tell you that

For a sound card, Auzentech X-Fi. No more Creative crap. And for speakers, Klipsch ProMedia 5.1s.

THANK THE LORD!!! ohh THANK THE LORD! .... ooh how i hate creative so much, ive had problems with my card....

7.1, more surround sound. Obviously, that's not always practical with space and $$$ limitations.

I have the Logitech Z-5500's and they suit me fine. Paired with my Razer Barracuda AC-1 sound card, they're awesome.

heres my setup:

ive got my comp (see sig) and a yamaha RX-V640RDS amp mordaunt short 906 (front pair) 905c (center) 903s (rear pair) 304 (rear center) and 308 sub plus with about £80 wire connecting the lot together

all in all its makes a very good entertainment system

I have this speakers Logitech X-230 and in my opinion they sound great in a small room. So good as I was about to buy a home theater system for my 55" TV but just purchased a adapter now. While playing Gears of war that sub shakes my room on heavy gunning scenes.

Back
Top Bottom