How much is ur GPU OCed?

ay seeing is though i got the same video card...what did you do to yours?

You talking to me? If so I used rivatuner and first turned the fan up to 100%. Then I used ATI tool to do the overclock. Just ran it up did the scan for artifacts for about 5 mins then ran a 3dmark06 to make sure its stable. Here is a shot of my tweak settings.

3dMarkpic.jpg

This was a error test when I turned up the memory clock to 2000. I didn't see any big improvement in 3dmarks so I turned it back to 653/1920 for normal use.

2kmemoryclock.jpg

raised it a few Mhz and got my 3D mark score up a bit soo overall it gets a bit better FPS o and i also downloaded coolbits and there for unlocked more settings in the NIVIDA Settings allowing me to OC but i dont no if i should go any more

Edit - Just noticed my amount of posts WOOOOT! 91

raised it a few Mhz and got my 3D mark score up a bit soo overall it gets a bit better FPS o and i also downloaded coolbits and there for unlocked more settings in the NIVIDA Settings allowing me to OC but i dont no if i should go any more

Edit - Just noticed my amount of posts WOOOOT! 91

Not sure how well that card overclocks but i'd say go for it. At worst it will just lock up and you'll have to do a restart. Bump it up in 3Mhz increments then do a bench to make sure there are no artifacts then raise it some more. Just keep a eye on temps. Will your card work with ATI tool it makes it so easy to overclock. Just click find max core and it will go up slowly while testing and heating up the card. After it goes for a bit click abort and scan it for artifacts. After a min or so if nothing was found save it and do a bench to confirm it.

Hey Mattie, why does 3dMark say your GTs has 1GB of vram?

edit: nevermind lol, thats your system memory, in that case WOW! I didn't know you could get 10,000 3dmark score with 1gb ram!

Back
Top Bottom