Please help me decide 2 gig sticks vs 1 gig sticks

I will not buy OCZ products again. It might just be bad luck that my stick went bum after a few months and I put piles of money into my computer before I realized it was just a bad stick. I was looking at some of there stuff but I think i'm going to stay away from OCZ on this one.

Well i like the idea of keeping my ram cool and would try to get it the lowest temp possible.(Love Gaming) If u are not going to do hard core gaming then buy a different brand

Edit - JUST NOTICED ITS MY 100TH POST WOOT! :D

Well i like the idea of keeping my ram cool and would try to get it the lowest temp possible.(Love Gaming) If u are not going to do hard core gaming then buy a different brand

Whats wrong with the G.Skill ram? Anyways I placed my order. This is what I got.

G.Skill 4X1 Gigs the ones with 4,4,3,5 timings the cosair ram cooling unit and I picked up a thermaltake high cfm 80mm case fan. I read some good reviews about this ram. I've read alot of reviews were people are overclocking it to 900mhz at those timmings upwards of 1,000MHz with 4,4,4,12 timings. I dunno guess i'll find out when it comes.

I'm not saying OCZ is bad they just caused me some headaches.

Back
Top Bottom