The SHOOTER

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Has anyone seen this film? just watched it and thought it was Brilliant I would recommend this to anybody that likes a good action film. AWESOME:)

I read the book a while ago, but decided not to see the movie as I thought it would be pretty bad. The critics weren't really happy with it.

Was it really good?

I read the book a while ago, but decided not to see the movie as I thought it would be pretty bad. The critics weren't really happy with it.

Was it really good?

Did not realize their was a book bu now Ive seen the film IL have to read the book, it was Excellent in my opinion. Must see.

If you like the movie you will LOVE his books, they are so engaging! Also, they are incredibly interesting if you understand a little bit about guns and things seeing as how all of them are based on sniping and other marksmanship.

My favorites are:
Point of Impact (retitled 'The Shooter')
Pale Horse Coming
Dirty White Boys
The Master Sniper

One not to watch THE FUZZ what a complete load of crap (just seen it) If thats supposed to be funny then G.H.U.

Yeah, I just watched this the other night. It was great I thought.

@ Thelis - some critics didn't give it too good of reviews because they thought it was too much of a run and gun type film. IMO, they just don't know how to kick back and enjoy a sweet movie. The old coots are so concerned with having an intricate plot that they can't just enjoy the fcuking film.

If you like James Bond etc type thrillers, definitely check it out.

Back
Top Bottom