Car Thread!

I bought some subs I'm gonna throw in the back of my car.

I got a box build in line, and I just gotta work two more weeks to get paid to afford the amp.

What did you do with the ones you had on your benz, didnt you put them on?

What did you do with the ones you had on your benz, didnt you put them on?

Well, no I didnt.

When I hit the deer with the Benz, I was mobbin' this shitty old Pathfinder. Absolute Junker.

Well I told my brother if I drove that for very long, I would give him my nice sub stage. JBL amp and JL Audio sub.

So eventually I did, because the pathfinder hardly locks, and has no deck in it to power any sub.

Then I still had my alpine stage.

I had to sell that to buy tires. So there goes both my subs, and both my amps.

I still have however, my deck, which is now in the car. My speaker amp, for when I get new speakers, and nothing else. Ha.

But now I have the subs. I just need amp, wiring, and new speakers, and I am set.

120/250 for coaxial/components speaker set. and 240-280 depending where i get the amp.

Im going with the new 07 type r speakers, and the brutus hifonics 1600w monoblock amp.

OMG! My friend has an RX8. Mad nice...has a Vertex body kit, and side skirts, Volk rims, Greddy Turbo, Cadback exhaust, new underpullys, ATC clutch, alpine head unit, with 2 alpine 1000 watt amps, and 2 Type X subs, 12", navigation. mad nice.

Handles like a champ! taking turns at 110. mad ncie

I'll post a pick if u want.

OMG! My friend has an RX8. Mad nice...has a Vertex body kit, and side skirts, Volk rims, Greddy Turbo, Cadback exhaust, new underpullys, ATC clutch, alpine head unit, with 2 alpine 1000 watt amps, and 2 Type X subs, 12", navigation. mad nice.

Handles like a champ! taking turns at 110. mad ncie

I'll post a pick if u want.

Post a pic? Are you crazy? This is the car thread, post a pic!

OK, they are taking with my phone. So idk how good the quality is going to be.

Shot

Shot

Shot

I don't have any of the inside. But I'll take some for ya.

and that pic is when it didn't have the turbo.
Now there is a big ass intercooler in the front.

How much power is it putting down? That's a sweet RX-8. Anything on the RX-7 next to it?

It's putting 280 to the wheels, and its rotary. That thing is fast.

that rx7 is my other friends. it is ridiculous it pushes 490 to the wheels. He put so much money into it, i cant even name whats in it. everything you can do to a car is done to that.

Back
Top Bottom