How do you Unrar a file?

James2424

Solid State Member
I just downloaded a game and the only game files were a BIN File (which is 727mb) and a CUE File (which is 144 bytes)

The only instructions that came with the game i downloaded was this... "Unrar, Mount or Burn, Install"

So i guess i got to Unrar both the BIN File and the CUE File or just 1?

So how do i Unrar the Files? please tell me

And also the other instruction is Mount or Burn what does that mean and how do i do that?

Please Answer

best bet with them type of files is not to unrar them its to mount them onto a virtual CD drive or burn them to disk.

trust me its 10 times easier to do the above.

search google for alcahol virtual drive and download that or torrent power ISO

If you have the bin and cue files then you need a program like Nero6 or 7 or some other iso burning program, if you have one then just select the cue file and open it in nero burning rom(nero6/7).it should do the rest for you.

yea but i would like to put it on cd and u said it will make a vitual cd which i dont want but put in on a cd and also u only talk about doing the imsage thing with the CUE file not the BIN

please answer back - i odnt no much and would like direct instructions if possible thanks

power iso will extract the files then you can install it, and you can get a no cd crack. thats how i do it. other wise mount it with daemon tools like said above.

when i click to install daemon tolls 4.09 and press agree i got a message "internal settup error contact surport" you no what that means?

yea but i would like to put it on cd and u said it will make a vitual cd which i dont want but put in on a cd and also u only talk about doing the imsage thing with the CUE file not the BIN

please answer back - i odnt no much and would like direct instructions if possible thanks

Hmmm I see your point, I was thinking of the way we do films, for games i use Ashampoo but you still need to get the cracks or patches so you should do what Dude_se said.

yea. with my way you dont need a cd or daemon tools. you just extract the setup files, run then. when its installed get a no cd crack so you can run the game without it being mounted or burned to cd. saves a lot of effort :)

Back
Top Bottom