Four-wheeler help

I have decided, that its a waste of money. I cant ride it on the road, not on the track until i buy a crapload of safety gear, and stuff like that.
So, I am going to invest $2000 in my computer. Maybe an 8800Ultra, E6800, 8gbs RAM, and ATV Offroad fury, lol, jk. I am getting an 8800 series card soon tho. A pool and a tramoline would be better than an ATV proly. But the pool would cost a lot to maintain I think.

I have decided, that its a waste of money. I cant ride it on the road, not on the track until i buy a crapload of safety gear, and stuff like that.
So, I am going to invest $2000 in my computer. Maybe an 8800Ultra, E6800, 8gbs RAM, and ATV Offroad fury, lol, jk. I am getting an 8800 series card soon tho. A pool and a tramoline would be better than an ATV proly. But the pool would cost a lot to maintain I think.
A very wise decision, I only hope that other young people follow your lead & perhaps think later about it when they are in their twenties, they need to stop & think of how devestated their families would be if anything should happen.

Well, its not the danger for the reason I decided not to get one, it was all the money... College, I need to save for that, if I get some kinda full ride scholarship like my cousin did for MSOE, well than, raptor, here I come!! I will stil ride my friends 4-wheelers, and maybe dirtbike, I just wont own one of my own, unless I can find some yz125 for $500-$700, lol.

Well, its not the danger for the reason I decided not to get one, it was all the money... College, I need to save for that, if I get some kinda full ride scholarship like my cousin did for MSOE, well than, raptor, here I come!! I will stil ride my friends 4-wheelers, and maybe dirtbike, I just wont own one of my own, unless I can find some yz125 for $500-$700, lol.
And there was I thinking of your health & welfare, silly me!

lol, yup, I still want one, but $2000, not happening. But you are right they are very dangerous, my friend said he raced his uncle, who has a raptor, and beat him with a 400EX on a drag race. The reason he won, was because his uncle, with the raptor, couldnt keep the front end down...

lol, yup, I still want one, but $2000, not happening. But you are right they are very dangerous, my friend said he raced his uncle, who has a raptor, and beat him with a 400EX on a drag race. The reason he won, was because his uncle, with the raptor, couldnt keep the front end down...

Back
Top Bottom