question

ok as long as there is nothing in E drive you really want you should format it. if there is anything you want just stick it in C and format it obviousy something is wrong with it and nothing can be accessed. do a quick format much easier and basicly the same thing. then put what ever you like on there. you could make it your media drive with all you music, photos, video etc. on there or keep it bland whatever you choose.

just to make it 100% clear formating will cause you to loose ALL data on that drive. but NOT the c drive

but from the screenshots i showed you, some1 accessed the e drive and used all the programs on it.
is there a way to access e and install progams one wants and then when shutting down just erasing it all again?
there is 24GB of info on E and some1 is doing something that i don't know about and i would like to find out what it was used for
you can't help me anymore with it?

someone PHYICALLY used your computer to do that. where did you get it? hand-me-down?

ok so you want a program that will...ok lets say you installed a program on you hard drive. you want this program to delete it when you shutdown?

actually i think my husband is using that partition. He told me that he has no idea what E drive is there for but he is obviously using it. He knows a whole lot about computers and when i ask him what he was doing on the E drive he just says that he has no idea why it would show up on the computer. He must think that i have no clue whatsoever. so that's the reason why i'd like to know what was done w/ E

ask him if you can format it if he is avaible see what he says. cause if he knows just a little about computers then he should know why it is there. kind of weird though why none of the apps on there work though.

just dont do anything to it without his permission cause he might actually be using it for something but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom