Best Mod poll

I like Brookfield....he's cool. He's like the elder of the mods, gotta respect your elders.

Ok, just to make it fair...I have added our Poor little Brookie to the list...;)

-edit-

Thanx for al the good input from all the members here...:cool:

Thanks for that man, I didn't want anybody's feelings to get hurt. I am very glad that there is input too, that is the reason behind this poll, for moderators and members to appreciate what the other party does and so we can give feedback to the mods.

IMO Celegorm hasnt "proven" himself yet. dont get me wrong he is a great mod but he is only been a mod like 1 and a half months. i guess i might have voted for both but i think all the mods are great and spread the love around :)

how come everytime one of the smiles dosent work and you press it again does it go to the begining of the post? :confused:

Right, but the thing is that 1 and a half months is a long period. Celegorm faced difficult decisions and he made all the right choices. A month and a half is ample time for a person to sink or swim, and from what we see Celegorm avoids taking advantage of his power, but is not too lenient either.

Oh wow i'm at five lol :)

I'm beating you by one :cool: and I have yet to vote (probably for myself :))

I must admit I thought things would have gone south in here by now. It is nice to see see all the feedback though. It gives you a nice warm and fuzzy feeling inside :)

I'm beating you by one :cool: and I have yet to vote (probably for myself :))

I must admit I thought things would have gone south in here by now. It is nice to see see all the feedback though. It gives you a nice warm and fuzzy feeling inside :)

I voted for you.

thats why you're beating me LOL :cool:

Back
Top Bottom