Best Mod poll

Yeah exactly, I just took ten off the top of my mind and posted them. If (this is very ironic) a mod wants to fix it and put Brook instead of like 99nasha go ahead.

I asked David to make me a tmp Mod like LK used to be, only because of the fact I can't be on alot like I used to, but will remain as a Mod.

I have also asked David to add one more Mod in place of the time I could'nt be here and so he did.

A big ups to the David and Staff....For keeping it real.
Cheers for clearing that up.:)

I'm not going to vote, because I actually like all of them. Every one of you guys adds something unique and makes this forum a great place to be. Without any of you, it wouldn't be the same.

Ok, just to make it fair...I have added our Poor little Brookie to the list...;)

-edit-

Thanx for al the good input from all the members here...:cool:

i chose ArrizX. was a close one though. Celegorm would have to be second

IMO Celegorm hasnt "proven" himself yet. dont get me wrong he is a great mod but he is only been a mod like 1 and a half months. i guess i might have voted for both but i think all the mods are great and spread the love around :)

how come everytime one of the smiles dosent work and you press it again does it go to the begining of the post? :confused:

It was hard for me to vote, but I chose lhuser. He definitely knows his stuff with computers, he's also pretty fair when it comes to moderating.

Back
Top Bottom