Four-wheeler help

Yes, but the odds of falling on a bike are more than those of riding a quad assuming both are being driven properly.

Yup. You should just get whichever you like the best. If you have the chance, try riding both to see which you like better.

What did you guy's think of the motor bikes I had & the speed I went?, I expected cries of "what you Brookie??, lol.

Everyone does something risky at least once or more in their lives ;)
Yeah but I thought American bikers would comment on the Norton, Vincent & Triumph, at one time the three most powerful bikes in the world & British, the Triumph Bonneville is so called because it broke the world speed record at Bonneville Flats over there, near Salt Lake city I think, ah well I guess that bikers there own Harley's [awesome] or Japanese, & who cares if we were the first to beat the record with standard, non-streamlined model, eh?......Huh, the Brit's, did they?

How fast was the speed record?

There are some people running boosted Suzuki Hayabusa's running 500+ HP. Awesome, but crazy if you ask me.

Yeah, I dont know much about those bikes myself, lol, I'm too young. My nighebor has a yamaha R1, those suckers go fast, a 1000cc sport bike, street bike, idk what the official name for those are. But anyway, that bike could easily break 200mph, proly 250mph.

Yeah, I dont know much about those bikes myself, lol, I'm too young. My nighebor has a yamaha R1, those suckers go fast, a 1000cc sport bike, street bike, idk what the official name for those are. But anyway, that bike could easily break 200mph, proly 250mph.

You mean this? I want one lol, when I have a job that pays good I'm definatley going to buy one :D
yamahasuperbike.jpg

I agree with Brookfield, I rode my buddies 660 which he had perfomance modified, and it came damn close to the performance of my 07 700.

Don't be stupid and want to go big, It's not worth it.

Here's a pic of my bike.

1224060951.jpg

HPIM1217.jpg

I'm so jealous you have no idea!

JEEZE I want One NOW!

I've wanted one forever, but where I live, the neighbors would kill me :( :mad:

Back
Top Bottom