Go Ahead and Brag about ur computers here

True i got Dollar store, Durg Fair, Big Lots, and a GameStop within a 5 min walking distance from my house :D

Read it and weep boys,

Intel Intergrated Graphics 8mb Ram (no AGP slot)
Intel Celeron 1.2ghz
CD-RW Drive
384 Ram (Upgraded from 128)
15 inch CRT
Floppy Drive
Fax and data modem

New PC coming soon

im 20 years old!!!but i dont have a job and i quit college.....but i had to because my mom had cancer and was bed ridden and i was the only one who could take care of her so i lost a job i was making 18 bucks a hour and my scholorships....and now i cant get a job at walmart lmao.....but i got a good gf and she buys me everything!!!but when i was younger i made about 120 dollers a day picking oranges its not easy but you can work 7 days a week and basically pick your hours...seasonal fruit will let anyone work for them and i mean anyone!!!

I might just have to take you up on that. How much are we talking about :D

I hate to rub it in, but there are three of them within a 10 mile radius of my house :)

i know, culvers is to wisconsin as dunking donuts is to new england.

better beef makes better butter burgers.

yeah i dont have any budget for computer upgrades for a long time, in fact im being forced to buy a tablet pc for college, and that sucks because for the same price I could have a quad core desktop!!!!

Ohh, finally, a place to brag about computers.

Well, my system specs are in the signature. Sad thing about that computer is I've only had it for 3 days and I think I have got it pretty close to where I want it. It came with Intel graphics accelerator with only 64 mb shared VRAM, 1 gb of RAM, and a 300 watt PSU, but I couldn't live with just that.

Back
Top Bottom