Go Ahead and Brag about ur computers here

I have already said what I think about that set-up, so I am not going to again.

As for earning money, here is a suggestion, find some friends and open up a mini-business where you take somebody's broken comps, repair them, and charge a little fee. You have no idea how much money I earned fixing frozen iPods (more than enough to buy 3 of your future rigs). Besides, earning $275 is pie if you know how. If you get pocket money, you can save that up as well

Some fast food places hire at 14. I started working at a Culvers the day I turned 14.

Some fast food places hire at 14. I started working at a Culvers the day I turned 14.

Yeah, sometimes you have to do what you have to do. However, I bet you did not have a lot of fun working there.

I still stand by what I said, the best way to get funding is to take a load from your parents, or save up your money. For me that isn't an option, so I found myself work with electronics because I like that.

But I have weird values, such as I do not want my parents to spend money on stuff that I want for myself, so listening to me isn't such a great idea sometimes. :eek:

I got a job at Whataburger. I don't enjoy it, but I get money. Plus I fix and resell PCs in my free time, so I get a little bit from that.

How about mcdonald's? Whenever me and my buddies chat about jobs, we always say mcdonalds as an example. Sounds 2 me like mcdonalds is a really popular place. but no tips, so i'll say this: UP YURS MCDONALD

ummm how many of you ppl have a LCD Monitor. I mean i got one and i like it
and u guys r really rich u ppl take it ok when ur Mobo burns out i would go crazy

Nah i have qall crt's except my laptop
and if my mobo fried it would piss me off to no end as i am not rich in fact the exact opposite

i made close to 400$ working as an umpire. i plan on making more money picking pears, apples, cherries whatever i can find. just ask your parents how you can make money. do extra chores around the house anything can make you money.

Well, my parents didn't contribute a dime to my computer. Personally, I didn't want them to. That way, they need my permission to access anything on it :)

Back
Top Bottom