most violent video game

It would have been the scariest if it had better graphics. Silent Hill 1 was the best though. I might buy a PS3 if Silent Hill 5 comes out.

POSTAL, POSTAL 2, AO games, havent played them, just heard that they are downloadable AO games, they must be pretty gory.

I remember when soldier of fortune came out and that was reall bad for its time. you could actually shoot peoples arms and legs off, and if you could use the knife you could cut their spleen out

Yeah, I remember playing the demo for Soldier of Fortune on Xbox. You could shoot peoples faces or limbs off with a shotgun blast.

I know the Mortal Combat ones are bad, but you gotta love the vicious cunning in Manhunt. There are some cool kills there.

Hahaha, some I admit I will cringe at, but still gotta love them. I'm one of those sane kids that isn't affected by games. So all is well....

I dunno what to do about those few that see a game, and copy it. Problem for all of us.

But you know, I also think a fairly bad game is Counter Strike Source.

Not because it is so violent, but its the content. It is Terrorists and Counter Terrorists.

Translates into Terrorists and Government. I mean I don't personally have an issue with it because a game is a game. Unless is is something completely out of bounds like planning and coordinating another terrorist attack, or reenacting a past one, I wouldnt have a problem with many.

But I do understand how it is sketchy territory with it being T and CT. Kinda understand what I am saying there?

Yeah I do, whenever I play for Terrorist I feel like I am doing something wrong lol.

Also what is bad about CSS is the fact that it all makes a lot of sense, in the way that it could happen in real life.

Yeah. There are very few maps where I will willingly be T.

I'm almost always CT.

Makes me feel better, lol.

Back
Top Bottom