Logitech MX230?

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Anyone know if these are good speakers for 40 bucks? Can someone tell me that has a good background with sound systems? I am currently running a 12 inch sub, and 2 Pioneer shelf speakers all connected to a receiver, and it sounds great and all but its a little bulky and messy. I want to know if the 230's are comparable to my current set up, I have a small room so I need something neat and compact, with good sound, at a low price. These speakers get great reviews and all, i'm sure theyre great but im not sure about how good they will be in comparison to a sony 12 inch sub. I can take a little loss of bass for the smaller sub and satelites. Anyone in the same situation? THanks.

Actually, I think theyre called x-230s. Sorry for any confusion. The MX sounds like the moure I think.

I have a pair of the x-230's. If you want a 2.1 system for a good price they are an amazing set. After having them for a few months now I find myself wishing i'd have spent the extra 20-30 bucks and got the x-530 5.1 system (same speakers, but you get the five channels instead). So if you going to want that, go for the 530's, for the 60-70 dollars they cost they're awesome too. I think the 230's will be comparable to you current setup, the 12in sub can sound kind of muddy. The sub that comes with the logitech set is quite crisp.

Back
Top Bottom