Moving Avatar

Xx-Legend-xX

In Runtime
Not really a computer related question..but sometimes when I look at posts, some peoples' avatars move. How do I make a moving avatar??

As for having one on this forum, that is impossible seeing as how we only have a preset choice of avatars. It is a rule that helps keep this forum clean and there is NO WAY it is getting changed.

I repeat, NO WAY.

you mean like mine , lol
well it is a gif i believe although i have never checked
as another person said yuo cant have a personal avatar on these forums only ones from the pre selected avatar bank that is in your options
and dont bother asking about custum avatrs as it is a NO and a firm no no discussion or anything , closed straight away

yeah its an animated gif, only one or two are like this. pretty cool

yep, my beloved hamster :D
i remember the other week when it went bye bye , thankfully brookfield came to my rescue and restored him i still owe him rep for that if he is reading :D

lol.
more animated gifs and making the current avatars saved as png to remove the white crap would pwn

lol.
more animated gifs and making the current avatars saved as png to remove the white crap would pwn

i agree but david has enough on his hands sorting out the DB but i dunno if another mod could do this , or even give them me and i will do them for you

Yeah, I thought the hamster was going to be replaced , or at least updated...but if members still like the fella..then he'll stay.

It would be cool to see him updated though... =:p

Back
Top Bottom