Go Ahead and Brag about ur computers here

u should really tie down those wires
more neatly
the neater the better air flow
better air flow the cooler
funnily enough , she stays around 34-35 idle and 45-48 loaded to the max so it isnt too bad lol and yeah i attempted to where the hd mounts are to the right of the pic , just ran out of cable ties lol , gonna pick some ore up nxt time i am at the store

u should really tie down those wires
more neatly
the neater the better air flow
better air flow the cooler

You wouldn't want to see the inside of my comp then... I need to find an efficient way to tie them down better, because it does run kinda hot, though part of the problem is that it is in my hot attic.

Here's my soon to be server that needs more fans...
P4 1.4GHz, 512MB ram, 20GB PATA, 120GB PATA, DVD ROM, CD-RW, 64MB ATI card, Server 2003
serverqi3.jpg

Here's my system with a nicer case that I got for all free except the DVD burner... That's a 21" Gateway CRT. Heavy but nice.
ASUS mobo, Athlon XP 2GHz, 512MB ram, 120GB PATA, DVD-/+RW, some kind of ATI card, XP Pro
asussv0.jpg

Here's the system I am currently upgrading. I got the system for free, but it had a dead mobo. The only things eMachines original in there is the optical drives and the case itself. I got another one of those monitors, and will do a dual monitor setup with this when I am done upgrading.
emachinesvz9.jpg

Man you have lots of computers lol, I wish I had a room like the attic that I could use as my computer workshop...

Yeah, it's nice to have part of the attic for my workshop, though it's not well insulated, so it's really hot during the summer and really cold during the winter. There are also a couple leaks, they got one of my monitors one time, just had to dry it out at least.

Mine is the worst here..... :( Look at my sig... I need to seriously format mine and back up all the stuff I got... soo many problems too much to backup I just need to bin it and get a whole new one lol

mine is the stupidest ever,it consist of:
pentium iii,1.0 Ghz
256mb ram pc125,
30 GB hard drive,
dvd-rom and DVD+-Ram
mid-atx mobo
mid tower case

I'm working on making my room a computer workshop. My room is about 450 sq. feet so I've got plenty of space :) now to get some computers and I'm all set!

I do have two broken computers I never use:
Dell optiplex GXa
333MHZ PII
128MB RAM
10GB HDD
NO OS
I'm still trying to fix this one but no luck- always comes up "keyboard data line error" or something like that, even though the keyboard works fine on this computer. This makes it impossible to install an OS.

Emachines W2260
AMD Athlon XP2200+ processor
60GB HDD w/windows XP Home
768MB RAM
NVIDIA MX 4000 video card (assumably broken since when I tried another PSU, no video came on the screen when I tried two different monitors)
NO PSU (broken)

oh yeah i have 3 other machines as well just thought i might add , the one i posted first is my custum build the others are pre built and a broken
i have one packard bell r4650notebook
intel pentium M 1.6GHZ
512MB DDR (266)ram gonna be 1GB by the end of the year :D
60GB seagate laptop drive
DVD burner
15.4inch wide screen tft
built in wireless
My dell lol-not realy minemy parents and sister use it mainly
Dell dimension d1100
intel celeron D 2.53GHZ
512MB DDR (400)ram
80Gb samsung spinmaster - actually a realy good drive
cd-rw dvd rom combi
on board intel graphics
xp home with coa
This broken thing
old maxdata online system
windows me coa attached
intel celeron 700mhz
unknown msi board at the mo
cd writer
no ram -sd ram needed , see my thread in for sale/trade
floppy drive
10gb i think fujitsu hdd
onboard graphics
no photos of the others as i cba at the mo and yall know what a dell dimension d1100 looks like , just google it mines exactly the same

mine is the stupidest ever,it consist of:
pentium iii,1.0 Ghz
256mb ram pc125,
30 GB hard drive,
dvd-rom and DVD+-Ram
mid-atx mobo
mid tower case

Only 2 years ago my main system was a Pentium MMX 233MHz, 64MB ram, 2GB HDD. No joke... All I did was play older games on it such as Roller Coaster Tycoon and such.

Edit: and I thought it was plenty fast for some reason...

Back
Top Bottom