What games can I play?

Xx-Legend-xX

In Runtime
What games can I play with this hunk of junk?

Video Card- Asus 8500 256MB

Motherboard- Intel 966 Chipset

CPU- Intel Core 2 Duo 4300 (2GHz)

RAM- 2GB 667MHz

Hard Drive- Seagate 320 GB

Optical Drive- Asus 18x DVD+Writer with Lightscribe.

Any good games??

wit that you should be able to play all games that are outthere. i don't think you can play at the highest settings in the likes of oblivion and such but it can play everything plus the 8500 and 8600 are optimized for hd video converting where as the higher model ones dont have that..and by the way thats not a crappy hunk of junk im sure alot of people would love to have that im sure ppl on this forum would like a sysytem like that over there current rig.

thanx man, u made me feel better about my PC. lol. I felt it sucked after I saw the components of other users' PCs. lol.

dude u could run every game including oblivion in high settings with that

Not really high settings...the 8500 isn't exactly a great card. I think the 7600GT is actually better with DirectX9 applications :(

But you could play 90% of games with maxed settings, a few such as FEAR or Oblivion probably at medium.

WOW! I never knew my PC could do that! Awesome! If my computer could run almost every single game, then why are most gaming computers a lot better than mine? lol, dont see why they had to spend that much cash.

What games can I play with this hunk of junk?

Video Card- Asus 8500 256MB

Motherboard- Intel 966 Chipset

CPU- Intel Core 2 Duo 4300 (2GHz)

RAM- 2GB 667MHz

Hard Drive- Seagate 320 GB

Optical Drive- Asus 18x DVD+Writer with Lightscribe.

Any good games??

well that owns my computer a lot , in fact i would kill for a system like that ,
as for games , most games at high settings some other stuff at medium
and the reason most people spend so much is that it lasts longer ,
for instance , in about a year to 18 months time that computer will only be able to play the latest games at med/low settings whereas the people that have spent lots will still be able to play at high settings so there computer wont need reknewing as often whereas yours will

wit that you should be able to play all games that are outthere. i don't think you can play at the highest settings in the likes of oblivion and such but it can play everything plus the 8500 and 8600 are optimized for hd video converting where as the higher model ones dont have that..and by the way thats not a crappy hunk of junk im sure alot of people would love to have that im sure ppl on this forum would like a sysytem like that over there current rig.

Ummmmm *raises hand*

That system should, as people have said, run most games pretty well.

But that is not the best thing about it. I dunno if you thought about this when you got it, but you can upgrade that rig pretty well. With that HDD and CPU, you can get newer and newer GPUs, some newer RAM, etc. So if you find that you cannot run a game well, you can easily upgrade some of the components.

The only thing that I dislike about that set up is the Mobo, which is not SLi compatible. One can make the case that SLi is not necessary right now, but soon enough a lot of games will utilize the technology.

Back
Top Bottom