free AVG 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but, I think you were out of order saying that.
Its not your right to say someones got no life because they like a forum.
If you aren't dedicated to something, then you aren't dedicated.
This forum, unlike many I've seen actually has a soul with people posting all the time, and with a lot going on, its no surprise a lot is said by members back.

AVG does work very well. The only issue that I have with it is updating. At times it has trouble receiving updates, but eventually it'll work.
I have the free version it's brilliant, mine is updated every morning at 8am, as regular as clockwork & the latest internal virus database was installed last week, is yours the disc version?

0x0161,
fine you have your opinion I have mine. I'm tired of arguing, it looks childish. There are hundreds of other threads. This one just isn't going anywhere. The thread started asked about AVG 7.5, and then we got on with the kaspersky vs. NOD32 debate. I'm tired of arguing.

OK guys, help me out, there is a reported post out for this forum, reason given; "flaming", as there seems to be more than one member doing this, please enlighten me as to who it is, thanks.
EDIT; Now another member has reported this.

OK guys, help me out, there is a reported post out for this forum, reason given; "flaming", as there seems to be more than one member doing this, please enlighten me as to who it is, thanks.
EDIT; Now another member has reported this.

I think me and 0x0161 have got it sorted out. It was a debate, things got a bit out of hand but life goes on. It's over now, no hard feelings for the guy.

massive temptation to post the bunny with pancake on head...

but no...

anyway, assuming that this thread has calmed down I'm sure we can all go back to using whatever suits us. as a virus scanner...

oh and to the original poster. yes, free virus scanners do work, but there is obviously controvasy as to which is best, and as I said before (in a different thread).

nobody will ever conceed that what they use isn't the best because they don't want to feel like they have made a bad choice.

I think me and 0x0161 have got it sorted out. It was a debate, things got a bit out of hand but life goes on. It's over now, no hard feelings for the guy.
Thanks, but he still needs telling, mod's can't ignore reported posts it's one of our duties.

massive temptation to post the bunny with pancake on head...

but no...

anyway, assuming that this thread has calmed down I'm sure we can all go back to using whatever suits us. as a virus scanner...

oh and to the original poster. yes, free virus scanners do work, but there is obviously controvasy as to which is best, and as I said before (in a different thread).

nobody will ever conceed that what they use isn't the best because they don't want to feel like they have made a bad choice.

Your spot on Root, I think it all boils down to how they run on each individual system, Its certainly that in my case anyway, I use Nod32 AV and Norton 2005 Internet security, they work like a gem together on my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom