MusicAddict911

HAHA

omg0z im gunna get bannned now by Brookfield
thought you were okay mod but it just getting too much

I thought he was an alright mod as well. I've listened to members go on about him and now I think they have valid points. Telling people what they can and cannot say is more than over the top. How a moderator can get away with this is beyond me.

This need closed, theres no need for the petty arguments.

i personaly dont think it does as the argument is about something serious and i think this discussion about how certain moderators behave and speak to other people is well overdue

, a moderator directly dictating what can and cant be done , a comment ha ha is not against any of the rules at all

Rules For Computer Forums:

1. The most important rule when using CF is to treat each other with respect and remember this is a forum for all ages and abilities.
2. CF operates a 3 strike system, You will first receive a verbal warning from a member of the CF staff indicating what you have done wrong and what you need to do to rectify it / not do in future. Second time, you account will be temporarily suspended for a 2 week period. Third time, One of two things will happen. If you have made more than 100 constructive and beneficial posts, you will be put into an approval system where you posts must be approved by a member of the CF staff before going live, or if you have not ben a help to the community your account will be reviewed and permenantly banned at the descrection of the CF staff.
3. Absolutely no spamming! This includes, but does not limit to: Posting and url 'unnecessarly', starting a new thread advertising your site/services/affiliates outside of the 'Advertising Forum' where you may advertise your site and service but no affiliate links, Posting your url hyperlinked at the end of your post instead of using a real account signature.
4. Absolutely no flamming! This includes, but does not limit to: making criticizing comments on another users advertisement, general flamming of another CF member.
5. Signatures
1. Signatures may be kept to a maximum of 5 lines.
2. No images are allowed in signatures.
3. HTML/VB codes are off.
4. URLs may be used but they will appear as text
6. If you own/represent a webhosting company (or similar line of work eg. free lance webdesign, etc) you may post details of what you offer in the relavant forum (shared/dedicated hosting + webdesign boards). You may not converse with other companies and flame them with immature comments like 'my package is better than yours' etc.
7. Participants may not post any commission, referral or affliate links anywhere on the forum.
8. Meaningless posts will be deleted.
9. You should be aware that children 13 years and younger are allowed to post here. So do not post messages or link to other sites containing material that is obscene, profane, or sexually-explicit. Violation of this rule will be delt with swiftly and harshly.
10. (A) Do not ask for or offer activation codes for software. Also asking for or offering instructions for breaking in to web sites, e-mail, message services, or software is against forum policy. (B) Asking for links to Bit Torrents, example where to get recent episodes of television shows etc. Your account can be disabled at the moderator's discretion for violating this policy.
11. If you have something that you wish to trade/sell/request; you may post in the respective forum.
12. If you supply an email that bounces then your account maybe subject to suspension.
13. Signatures must be setup in your profile and not manually added to your messages to include hyperlinks etc.
14. The Administrator reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time and an Administrator's word is final. Enjoy yourself and have a great time posting and we look forward to your feedback.

Privacy Statement

Computer Forums is commited to privacy.

1. No personal information is collected by CF other than you choose to specify and by doing so you are giving CF permission to store it on our server(s) and as many backups as we wish.
2. Your personal information is not shared with any other companies/indviduals.

Possible Legal action; Members are reminded that they are the copyright holder of any/all content of posts made on these forums. Any member who deems this content to be libel shall in the first instance contact the Administrator and draw his/her attention to the offending post.

Responsibilities and actions; The administrator shall contact by whichever means deemed appropriate the author of the offending post and inform him/her that an objection has been raised and the reason for deletion. The member shall also be reminded at this time that should a further incident occur, then the member will be banned from the forums. The forum owners shall be allowed a reasonable period of time to respond to the objection. This will end the involvement of the forum owners. Should a member subsequently decide to raise an action against another member, the owner shall, as directed by the relevant law authority, provide legal testimony as required.

By viewing CF you agree to the above terms

Where in there does it say
1) you cant say ha ha or lol or other comments along them lines
2)Moderators can dictate exactly what people can and cant say down to every word
3)moderators can make there own rules up and treat them as the law

if anyone can see any of theese please tell me so i can file a lawsuit against my optician
if other people cant see that then why is it happening , i thought there was a three strike rule , does this not apply to moderators in the way they treat other members
I thought the whole point ofmods was to enforce the rules , not make up their own as and when something they disagree with occurs

i personaly dont think it does as the argument is about something serious and i think this discussion about how certain moderators behave and speak to other people is well overdue

, a moderator directly dictating what can and cant be done , a comment ha ha is not against any of the rules at all

Where in there does it say
1) you cant say ha ha or lol or other comments along them lines
2)Moderators can dictate exactly what people can and cant say down to every word
3)moderators can make there own rules up and treat them as the law

if anyone can see any of theese please tell me so i can file a lawsuit against my optician
if other people cant see that then why is it happening , i thought there was a three strike rule , does this not apply to moderators in the way they treat other members
I thought the whole point ofmods was to enforce the rules , not make up their own as and when something they disagree with occurs
These are the old rules, lhuser had permission from David to re-hash them.

o rite yeah i was aware of them there , werent they the same as the ones on the rules link at the bottom

Nothing there saying I can't jokingly say haha over Google indexing us as "Database Error" instead of "Computer Forums".

Nothing there saying I can't jokingly say haha over Google indexing us as "Database Error" instead of "Computer Forums".

oh that , i was laughing so much at that afterwards it is absolutely hilrious honestly it aint my problem the servers bad and i have tried to suggest a soloution but David dosent seem interested at all so what more can i do but not nag him about it all the time and let him do what he has to do i am sure he will work something out in time

Back
Top Bottom