would you donate a small ammount to keep cf alaive

i never realized that either , thanks for pointing it out but firefox has one built in which is sort of like the Microsoft office system where mistakes have red lines under then
I can spell pretty good anyway but I really like the Firefox spell checker because, like you said, it underlines the words in red and gives you suggestions similar to office software.

I would definitely donate to this site. I came in here, a complete noob, and found it as a hobby. I pretty much learned everything from this forum. I would donate like $20. Not monthly though, LOL.

yeah i am not saying it will be compulsory to pay , if you dont wanna pay nobody is gonna force you but those who do pay get extra privileges
also i am sorry if i offended anyone by calling them tight fisted , i only meant it as a joke hence the lol and am sure you have valid reasons why not to want to pay as we cant all afford to pay as we have families and such like or dont spend enough time here to benefit from paying

I was having a really bad day yesterday MUZ I cant believe I overlooked the LOL bit, I feel like a complete Pratt, it comes from not having any sleep, breaking my wifes ornament:( and generally being ratty as hell).and of course no having my glasses on :D so even Mr Perfect can make mistakes:)
I like the idea of you having the option to pay as someone just pointed out, where you get a few perks if you are a subscription member thats fine by me.

Well, as a smart and contributing member that I am, I would shell out a couple of bucks if I had my own bank account. lol.

I love the dripping sarcasm.

Ha, anyways, no I think i'm good.

I mod here, for free. I fend off dumbasses who invade the place, and I try to keep the place in line, just as with all the other mods. So I wont pay to do that.

I mean if he needed the money and showed interest in changing the sever with donation money, then I would at least consider it. But as it stands now, he isn't to hot on fixing the problem, and i'm not to hot to make him.

I mean, right now, all he is doing is sitting down and watching these errors happen. I'm not going to throw him money and force him to fix it. We don't even know if he has ANY interest WHAT-SO-EVER of getting a different sever.

Till then, I am perfectly content how I am.

It really does matter though. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but -

First of all, you make yourself look like a total retard when you can't spell or write properly. A lot of my respect for members here has been flushed down the toilet just because of their terrible spelling and grammar. I'm not expecting Oxford level stuff here guys, but my 9 year old sister is a better speller than 90% of the people on this forum. I am not exaggerating one bit.
And then, not to mention that the sensible people on here have to take extra time to DECODE your messages. :rolleyes:

Lots of people on here say they use Firefox. Firefox has a built in spell checker. For the love of God, use it! It's not that hard, I mean your misspelled words are underlined in bright red. Right click the words, and you've got suggestions for corrections.

Honestly, sometimes I wonder if some of our members are dyslexic...

i usually do you use firefox but my computer crashed and i was using other ones in my house without it for a about 2 weeks. but now i got it running again and am downloading ff right now.

and i am dyslexic :mad:

i usually do you use firefox but my computer crashed and i was using other ones in my house without it for a about 2 weeks. but now i got it running again and am downloading ff right now.

and i am dyslexic :mad:
I wasn't talking about you in any of those posts. It's actually really good for having dyslexia, I'm surprised. There are just a few members that really annoy me with their spelling.

Anyway, I think this thread is over. David obviously would've said something by now if he was taking the idea into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom