Go Ahead and Brag about ur computers here

DAM sometimes i think u ppl r a bit toooo rich
how am i rich , my system cost m about $60 to build as i got the mobo and half the ram free i had the hd ,case and dvd burner from another comp and the gou was an oldie i had stored away
so i paid about $60 for a p4 2.8ghz and 256mb ddr ram and a hsf and some more led fans for case

I payed about $300ish for my desktop with 3 monitors (new and used stuff), the other 2 I got for free mostly.

I payed about $300ish for my desktop with 3 monitors (new and used stuff), the other 2 I got for free mostly.
my proc was used
the ram cooler and others was new
and i just checked it is slightly nearer to $80 than $60

This is mine:
RAM
CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2
HDD
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 (Perpendicular Recording) ST3250820AS 250GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
Graphics Card
8600GTS
Motherboard
EVGA 122-CK-NF63-TR LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI
CPU
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4 Ghz OCed to 3.2 Ghz (hoping for much more)
Power Supply
CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 620W Power Supply
DVD+R
LITE-ON Black 20X DVD+R

Haha, read my sig. Probably one of the worst computers on the forum. Worst part, my micro ATX mobo pulled from an acer computer. Socket 754, 2 slots DDR Ram, both full, AGP slot. Pretty much holds me back from any more minor hardware upgrading. The only upgrading I can really do is to replace the whole mobo.

my proc was used
the ram cooler and others was new
and i just checked it is slightly nearer to $80 than $60

Got 2 out 3 monitors for free (other was $20), all used. mobo, processor, heatsink, case, GPU (all for $175), ram (free), and DVD burner (free) are all used, the hard drives and a firewire card are the only thing new I think...

Yeah, where do you guys find all the free monitors? I need two or three and I don't want to spend any more money.

i got 5 computers there all basically new.i really have no use for most of them because i mean 5 is to much i got 2 hps...they have amd2 cpus not sure which one with 1.5 gig of memory each then i have a my custom built one....then the 2 in my sig.technology is addicting im trying to cut back on buying stuff to get a nice car.

This is my rig. Spec's are in the sig. Its down right now fried my motherboard :( O well I wanted a 680i anyways :)

Computerdistance.jpg

Yeah, where do you guys find all the free monitors? I need two or three and I don't want to spend any more money.

I rebuild and resell PCs, and I get a lot of donations, and in the bunch of donations I get are monitors. Sometimes I get way too many and sometimes not enough. I just get CRT, but IMO they have better picture (and dark color) than LCDs do (of the one's I've seen). I only like LCDs because they save you space.

I get most of my free stuff from craigslist.org, just look under the city closest to you and put an ad saying you want some free monitors that have good picture. I'm sure you will eventually get something.

Back
Top Bottom