Gaming Computer Question

well i am going to build a new computer too and i am going AMD mainly because i am on a tight budget. I also found that
"Only DDR2-800 memory supporting JEDEC approved 1.8V operation with timings of 5-5-5 or 6-6-6 is supported on Intel Desktop Boards based on Intel 965 Express Chipsets."

I could never find the JEDEC ram. And on the other had i like AMD for 2 reasons:
1. I believe they stay cool if not the same temperature as C2D
2. They are very cheap for a low budget
3. Lastly i think that AMD is comming close to a big comeback which is what always happens in the computer industry(one falls behind then goes advanced then falls behind agian)And i want a Mobo that will support the new and better AMD processors. =P

Code:
well the e6600 pretty much owns ANY amd processor.

And I see one BIG problem in your build. Since it's for gaming, you will want 2gb of ram. If you can't spend more money then get a e6600 and use the $100 you save to buy the ram.

I am getting 2GB ram, sorry i should of made the "x2" more obvious.

Money isnt really the consern because ive saved up for a good computer. I just dont want any regrets later on down the track, if you know what i mean.

At the moment I think ppl are heading towards saying intel is quicker and better but AMD is better for gaming? Is this true and why.

Thanks

all i kno is in maximun pc and games for windows the core 2 duo always own the amd's im not a fan boy but i do like to get the best for my money and i own both amd 2 and core 2 duos and i love my core 2 duo.Pesonally i think people let there emotions get in the way get the best you can afford and right now that would be intel.

Back
Top Bottom