India's turn to outsource

India is developing about as fast as China is right now, which is at an astounding rate.

India is just a way for businesses to make a few extra dollars, and also loose business. Dell lost my business because of their outsourced "tech support" which is crap. That's not the only reason, but I can't stand hearing some guy with a thick accent reading off a que card. I'd rather pay another few hundred dollars for a new computer than spend 4 hours on the phone trying to get a replacement part.
I hate outsourcing and wish the govt. would do something about it. I don't mind if jobs are outsourced to canada, but to south america, india, china (a communist nation who poisioned dog food!), and other nations. It seems like corporate america would rather be based overseas, and then come whining to their buddies in congress when they need breaks. Not fair I tell you!

Hmmm I find it a little hard to believe that they would outsource to the UK, I mean what would their motives be? to pay higher salaries than they would if the employed people from their own country!

the motive is expertise.

the idea being that any old Muppet can answer a phone and log a call and tell someone that someone will get back to them.

then they just send the call onto someone else who actually knows how to fix it.

Well i dont think indaia will be outsourcing any time soon but heres my opinion and whar i think is gonna happen
as india and other developing countries develop the standards of living are going to raise and as that happen people are going to start demanding mopre money to do the jobs then the cos of jobs in india is gonna be the same as in england and other MEDC's and so in the end you end up with it easier for British companies to move back to the uk or outsource to another LEDC and then their economy will get better and the standards of living etc
i dont think this is gonna happen in my lifetime , maybe a few hundred years till this happens

Back
Top Bottom