Cherry Bawls

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
I Don't know how many of you have tried it yet, or even herd of it, but cherry bawls is out on the market
opt1182367303p.JPG

That's a picture of it's can. It's white spots turn blue when the goodness inside is cold.

It tastes real good, kinda like a kiddy-cocktail if you know what those are. Will be available in the nice red-bottles this summer.

Yes, the original is great, sugar free sucks, and I love the new cherry. Not sure what I like more though, original or cherry...

I Don't know how many of you have tried it yet, or even herd of it, but cherry bawls is out on the market
opt1182367303p.JPG

That's a picture of it's can. It's white spots turn blue when the goodness inside is cold.

It tastes real good, kinda like a kiddy-cocktail if you know what those are. Will be available in the nice red-bottles this summer.

They sell rockstar mixed with vodka up here, so thats going to be a tough sale. Rockstar is a red bull type of drink and is great.

02.gif

01.gif

They sell rockstar mixed with vodka up here, so thats going to be a tough sale. Rockstar is a red bull type of drink and is great.

02.gif

01.gif

I tried rockstar (not with vodka) and it wasn't bad. I like it better than redbull.

Back
Top Bottom