Limit minimum post count for advertising?

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I've noticed a lot of bot-like posts within Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting and Web Design / Reviews / Advertising Board and the other advertising forums, so maybe that would decrease and it would become more of a spot for active members to advertise or review their favorite hosts at rather than having people sign up with their username being their website and all posts related to that website. Comments?

so how would you go about limiting it?
I really don't see the point.

And that is what the advertising section is for. If they put ads into the wrong section mods can move them to the right one. (or even delete them if the same members are doing it all the time)

In my opinion. I guess I should just write it out, but I thought everyone knew what it meant seeing as a lot of members use it.

I think there should be a limit. I think it's annoying with all the bots in the hosting. If there was a limit, we'd have more activity and less of those annoying bot posts.

Do you really go in that section much to care?

True. I don't really pay much attention to it, but the bots are a bit annoying when I do go there. Either way, I'm not going to be effected if there's a restriction or not.

there is no way to block this bots.

they will always find new ways to spam everyone.

Limit is a only logical solution.

indeed ^
as long as the members help to report the crap and the mods sort it then its fine as it is. the spam has to go somewhere and it isnt that bad yet, not really a cause for concern

Back
Top Bottom