I'm gonna kill someone (not literaly)

Just buy a compressor, there not that expensive, thats what I've got.

they are too powerful they can damage you compenents i have seen it done on these forums ;)

i asked a guy for a can of compressed air at our local hardware store(my dad was in another aisle) he led me right to it and i could til didnt think anything of it which i was surprised.

there was a kid at our school who died from inhalants dont say your sorry no offence but this kid was a looser thats all he did was drugs.

EDIT: another name change!! guess you didnt like the 372 :p david must be pretty busy. ill have to admit hands down best admin for any site i have seen next to the webmaster at newegg brilliant site.

they are too powerful they can damage you compenents i have seen it done on these forums ;)

i asked a guy for a can of compressed air at our local hardware store(my dad was in another aisle) he led me right to it and i could til didnt think anything of it which i was surprised.

there was a kid at our school who died from inhalants dont say your sorry no offence but this kid was a looser thats all he did was drugs.

EDIT: another name change!! guess you didnt like the 372 :p david must be pretty busy. ill have to admit hands down best admin for any site i have seen next to the webmaster at newegg brilliant site.
i was suprized when i first realised how toxic the contens where still if used sensibly you should be safe , and ya air compressors can be dangerous but if you can change the pressure it could be opk ,
another thing about air compressers tho if it is humid sometimes they shot out moisture as well which could damage the comp
yeah except mine isnt that hard to remember , an i would havee thought newegg would have been run by a team

I buy compressed air at RadioShack/The Source By Circuit City and it's about $10 a can but they don't ask for identification or anything.

'As for best buy, doesn't surprise me one bit. These are the same people that say Norton antivirus is the best product out there (no lie, they tried to sell it to me when I bought my vista upgrade from there)'

OMG I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU

when i was buying a new laptop (hp pavilion dv5000) like last year, they asked me , wait...they didnt ask. THey FORCED me to buy norton antivirus and this spysweeper crap. I was like i have a better one on a cd which was avast antivirus and ad aware, both jks programs. They told me that norton antivirus was better. I was like nope, how can something be better if it costs 70$ more? And they said that this "Avast" I was talking about was garbage! (notice the quotation marks) I watch Tech TV and they said that it was actually better than norton, not because it was FREEEE, but also because it was just better software. The guy then told me that when I go on the internet I absolutely NEED norton antivirus. I told him that i dont NEEEd to go on the internet because I can just put my cd with avast and ad aware in my comp and get it from there. The guy didnt stop. We had this conversation for an hour and I got so pissed that I said FINE, Ill buy this crap so that I can finally go home.

They honestly wont allow you to buy a computer without forcing you to buy norton and spysweeper. LIKE OMG

'As for best buy, doesn't surprise me one bit. These are the same people that say Norton antivirus is the best product out there (no lie, they tried to sell it to me when I bought my vista upgrade from there)'

OMG I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU

when i was buying a new laptop (hp pavilion dv5000) like last year, they asked me , wait...they didnt ask. THey FORCED me to buy norton antivirus and this spysweeper crap. I was like i have a better one on a cd which was avast antivirus and ad aware, both jks programs. They told me that norton antivirus was better. I was like nope, how can something be better if it costs 70$ more? And they said that this "Avast" I was talking about was garbage! (notice the quotation marks) I watch Tech TV and they said that it was actually better than norton, not because it was FREEEE, but also because it was just better software. The guy then told me that when I go on the internet I absolutely NEED norton antivirus. I told him that i dont NEEEd to go on the internet because I can just put my cd with avast and ad aware in my comp and get it from there. The guy didnt stop. We had this conversation for an hour and I got so pissed that I said FINE, Ill buy this crap so that I can finally go home.

They honestly wont allow you to buy a computer without forcing you to buy norton and spysweeper. LIKE OMG

that's why I'll never buy a computer from them. Norton and spysweeper are bloatware, both have crashed my PC. Spysweeper is alright now, but I still won't use it. It hogs too much RAM. If best buy sold AVG, Avast, kaspersky, or NOD32 I'd buy something from them. But no, they sell Norton, mcafee, windows live onecare, and e-trust, all of which are at the bottom of the barrel.

They might of thought you were an undercover trading standards or anything, better safe than sorry on their half.

Back
Top Bottom